Stuartholme School is Brisbane’s only Catholic day and boarding school for girls in Years 7 to 12. The School is an international school of the Society of the Sacred Heart which was established by Saint Madeleine Sophie Barat in France in 1800. In 2020 Stuartholme School celebrates a centenary of educating and inspiring girls to be the best they can be.
Due to an internal restructure Stuartholme School is seeking to hire a Marketing Manager to promote the schools many achievements and lead all marketing, communications and enrolment activities. Understanding the schools’ unique history and vision for creating opportunities for students to be the best they can be, in all areas of their school-life and beyond, will be critical to success in this role.
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for strategically planning and delivering a diverse range of effective and innovative strategies that create positive holistic experiences for the school community to ensure
enrolments will increase and retain. Being able to sell the story and the value of Stuartholme to the community and new families will be a big part of this role.
Reporting to the Commercial Director, your key accountabilities will include:
- Developing a comprehensive and compelling marketing and communications strategy that meet agreed targets and goals;
- Leading, developing and mentoring a small team of marketing and enrolment professionals;
- Ensuring all advertising, editorials, publications, digital, video and promotional material is of exceptionally high quality;
- Consistently representing the Stuartholme’s brand across all creative campaigns, marketing and professional material;
- Developing creative, innovative concepts and campaigns that reach each target audience;
- Providing well analysed reporting across key metrics including web analytics, direct marketing, feedback surveys, social media, ROI on key campaigns, and
- Working with all stakeholder groups to enhance their awareness and educate on the benefits of well targeted, contemporary marketing practices.
You are a sophisticated marketing professional who is an inspirational, inclusive and effective leader. Your career demonstrates success in designing and executing innovative, effective marketing strategies that have previously significantly enhanced business growth. As well as being the true professional you will be digitally and commercially savvy with good ability to interpret and analyse data and build relationships effectively with all stakeholder groups.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join Stuartholme School and showcase your abilities, including challenging the status quo to harness a team who drive hard for great results. Tertiary qualifications essential.
For more information please call Jane Blinkhoff on 3040 4502 or apply now.
Your Job Consultant: Jan Blinkhoff
Jane has recently joined C3Talent as a Talent Advisor. Jane has a strong Human Resources and Recruitment background spanning over 15 years in the Brisbane Market. Jane’s experience of working both inhouse in HR and Recruitment roles and externally for various industry sectors gives her a unique understanding of clients’ needs and challenges in ensuring the importance of sourcing the right people with the best skills and culture fit. Jane prides herself on being a genuine and empathetic Talent Adviser who provides well informed, personable & professional advice.
Our Talent Team possesses insightful knowledge, of the Queensland markets in the Executive and Board, Accounting and Finance, HR and Administration recruitment sectors, that is unrivalled in Queensland. We find and connect business leaders and exceptional Talent to create valued outcomes.
We are Advisers specialising in finding Talent in the following sectors:
– Executive and Board
– Accounting and Finance
– HR and Administration